- Dedicated age group triathlete since 1989
- 20 year career in sales management, local area marketing, strategic planning and project management
- Passionate about providing the best customer service and experience
- Multiple Ironman finisher
- Designer of over 40 different outdoor endurance events (Road and Off-Road Triathlons, Road & Trail Runs, Road & Mountain Bike Events, etc.)
- Developer of multiple proprietary event management planning tools for dynamic mass-participation events
- Course Director for two of Toronto’s largest Running Events (Sporting Life 10K and RBC Race for the Kids)
- Avid Mountain Biker and Cross Country Ski Racer
- Former Competitive Adventure Racer
- Multiple Ironman Finisher
- Follow on twitter
- Actively employed in the recreation and event industry for the last 15 years
- Owner of Odyssey Medical, a Barrie based company specializing in medical and rescue supplies
- Kevin provides integrated event risk management services for many event organizers
- Certified in emergency medical response including AED and Oxygen Administration
- Teaches in the school of Hospitality, Tourism and Recreation at Georgian College since 2003
- Going into her 9th season at MultiSport Canada providing Athlete and Administrative support for triathlons, cycling and special events.
- Hails from a former health promotion background managing and directing residential camps and youth programs for children in Ontario with type 1 diabetes.
- Avid walker and nature enthusiast enjoying the trails and country roads surrounding her home.
Sharon comes to MultiSport Canada with more than 15 years of experience in events and outdoor recreation. She spent many years working at Hardwood Hills teaching cross country skiing and mountain biking to adults and youth. Her passion for events started back in the 90s when she started leading volunteers for mountain bike and cross country ski events. Sharon enjoys being active with her kids whether it is biking, running, skiing, snowshoeing or hiking.
A Western University graduate with a B.Sc in Computer Sciences. Chris is a former elite age group athlete & Ironman competitor. Alongside working with MultiSport Canada, he also coaches athletes, see Transition Myself Training.
A 9-time Ironman finisher in a very different and early age of the sport of triathlon with a personal best time of 9:04 for the Ironman. He has been a contributor to Triathlete and Inside Triathlon Magazines, as well as Triathlon Magazine Canada, and Lava Magazine.
He has been a guest commentator for CBC Sports for Triathlon and IronmanLive.com, and has worked as a Race Announcer at Ironman Canada and various triathlon, running and cycling events in Ontario.
He writes a well followed blog